Teen Patti Club 3Patti Game Rules & How To Play
How To Play Dragon VS Tiger Teen Patti Club Game Rules
Dragon VS Tiger
- Dragon VS Tiger is a rapid game. There are 3 bet areas including Dragon, Tiger and Tie. You can bet on any of the areas and will be rewarded according to the pay table.
- There are 8 sets of 52 cards, excluding the Joker cards. Only digital numbers are considered, regardless of the color. If the two cards have the same number, the result is Tie.
7 Up Down Game Rules How To Play
1.You can bet on the total being under 7, exactly 7, or over 7.
2.Above and below 7 gives pay out double the bet amount.
3.Exactly 7 gives payout 5 times the bet amount.
4.When the dice result opened, gold dice bonus will randomly appears, and all the players betted in this round will win (win money = the amount betted * sum of the two dices' points)
Andar Bahar Game Rules & How To Play Teen Patti Club
- The dealer shuffles one deck of 52 cards picks one card randomly from the available deck and places if face up, which would be the Game Card, against which bets can be placed for that game. Players can choose to bet on either ANDAR or BAHAR bet spots for the hand. A minimum bet amount is required to be placed which would be the default selection when clicked on the bet spot. The player can increase or decrease the bet amount as desired and confirm it within the given time. Use settings for Auto confirm option.
- If the number on the dealt card matches the value of the game card, the game ends
- Players can choose to bet on either ANDAR or BAHAR spots. Once bets are placed, the player has to click on the confirm bet button to post the bets. Alternatively, the player can turn on the auto confirm option in settings, so bets are posted automatically.
- Summary of game result for the last 100 games can be viewed here along with the percentage of win on both ANDAR and BAHAR sides. In addition, the winning percentage of the game card (dealer card) in last 100 games on ANDAR and BAHAR can also be viewed at the time of the betting.
- Wins on Andar side gets 90%
- Wins on Bahar side gets 100%
Andar and Bahar Side Bet Options:
To spice the game up there is a range of side bets.The side can be played with or without a main hand bet. The objective is to pick the number of cards that will be dealt before a match with the "Joker" card is made. The payouts are more generous than the main game round, with the highest being 120:1, for 41 or more cards dealt.
How To Play Car Roulette Game Rules
- "Car Roulette" is a very entertaining and exiting large-scale online roulette game.
- Players bet on the auto logos. There are 8 areas in the game, and you win the payout by betting on the right auto logos
In the above Vehicle you have: x20x20x20x20x
You in the Car Below: 5x5x5x5
Zoo Roulette Game Rules & How To Play
- "Zoo Roulette" is a very entertaining and exiting large-scale online roulette game.
- Players bet on the animals. Animals are divided into three categories, birds, beasts, sharks, and you win the payout by betting on the right animals.
There are 11 betting areas in the game, and the odds for each area are different.